Last week, this week... now // not the year of wearable tech, mobile e-commerce, big brother's in the office and more
Last Week, This Week.. Now
Here’s our weekly serving of some of last week’s most interesting technology trends.
- The New York Times looks at the rise of big brother in the work setting as technological advancements aide increased surveillance.
- Fortune analyses recent research that suggests that 2014 will not be the year of wearable tech as it’s not yet socially acceptable.
- The Wall Street Journal highlights a strategic change in the way that organisations are utilising social media; focusing on quality of audience as opposed to quantity.
- Bloomberg notes on the increased pace with which American Millennials are shunning the high street for e-commerce convenience.
- However, following the release of Amazon’s Fire Smartphone, Mobile Marketer reports that critics are unsure as to what the future of mobile shopping will really look like.
- But according to Mobile Marketing Daily, online mobile use has hit new heights in terms of times spent on mobile devices.
Byte22 Web Design Staffordshire