Last Week, This Week... Now // De-humanising Restaurants, Wearable Tech Shift, Latin American Digital Gold Rush and more
Last Week, This Week.. Now
Here’s our weekly serving of some of last week’s most interesting technology trends.
- The Guardian reports on how a digital god rush in Latin America following improvements in tech and infrastructure have made it a key destination for the big names in music.
- Millennials are not keen on leaving voice messages according to the New York Times. Will new technology fill the void or is it simply that text messaging is good enough?
- The Drum runs through Adobe’s research that found 7 in 10 creative professionals say they create specifically for mobile devices.
- In a chain of restaurants, replacing waiters with tablets has increased sales. The Atlantic analyses how “De-humanizing the restaurant is, it turns out, good business.”
- Forbes contributor Jeanne Meister mulls over how the next shift towards wearable tech will impact us.
We are Byte22 Web Design Staffordshire