Last Week, This Week...Now // Microscale 3D Printing, The Privacy Paradox, Selling Bitcoin and More
Last week, this week.. now
Here is our weekly serving of some of last week’s most interesting technology trends.
- Agricultural drones, neuromorphic chips and microscale 3D printing are just 3 of 10 New Breakthrough Technologies featured in the MIT Technology Review.
- The New York Times examines a new study on the ‘Privacy Paradox’; “Would you be willing to trade some privacy for greater convenience and ease?”
- Big businesses are now accepting Bitcoin. Fortune lists some of the ways that you can spend your digital currency.
- Ozy delves into the rapid rise of the vibrant online literature blogs of China
- Convergence of digital and real world high street. Mckinsey analyses the modern day consumer journey
We are Byte22 Web Design Staffordshire